PRINCIPLES OF BABYLON CLOUD PRIVACY
1 - We employ all measures to guarantee our customers the privacy of their data.
2 - We do not carry out tracking activities. No non-anonymized and anonymized tracking forms of any kind take place in any activity involving our database.
3 - We have given ourselves the primary mission of defending the privacy of our customers from any threat of any nature, both physical and logical, and from any source. We believe that privacy is a fundamental part of the freedom of individuals and organizations, to be protected against any interference.
4 - We have undertaken the commitment to ensure compliance with national laws and universal principles, guaranteeing the fundamental right to privacy of users when the acts of nations conflict with their fundamental laws and with the universal principles of human rights.
DICTIONARY - The following text uses:
- "Customer" means any person with whom there are contracts or legal agreements to provide licenses for the use of BC technology and / or services;
- "Interested" is a person who may be involved in any capacity in the technical or administrative activity of Babylon Cloud SpA (employees, suppliers, etc.)
- "User" is any natural person who uses a Babylon Cloud SpA software in any capacity.
The Data Controller is Babylon Cloud SpA legally based in Rome, Via Mentore Maggini, 50, 00143. The Data Protection Officer allowing for the exercise of the rights mentioned below is reachable via email address at firstname.lastname@example.org and at the office address of Via Mentore Maggini, 50, 00143 in Rome.
2 CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED - The data collected by Babylon Cloud may include contact data (email /telephone number), billing data and all the documents uploaded by the Customers themselves on the Babylon Cloud technological platform.
3 PURPOSE OF TREATMENT - The data collected by Babylon Cloud are processed only for the purpose of:
3.a. purposes strictly functional to the establishment/management of the Contract (and in particular the activation of the service, the provision of assistance, the management of the contractual relationship, the monitoring of consumption and traffic also aimed at maintaining the correct level of IT securety and fraud prevention)
3.b. Purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations, regulations, community legislation, provisions issued by public authorities;
4 COMMUNICATIONS TO THIRD PARTIES - The data collected by Babylon Cloud may be disclosed to third parties exclusively for the purpose of carrying out the activities related to the contract. The third parties to whom the collected data may be disclosed can be: Public Administrations, Judicial Authorities, Financial Administrations (fulfillment of legal obligations, regulations, and provisions); banks (management of collections and payments).
5 NON-CONSENT TO DATA PROCESSING - The data processing by Babylon Cloud takes place on the basis of the explicit consent of the Customers. In case of lack of consent to the processing of data, Babylon Cloud will not be able to provide its services.
6 METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING - The data are processed on paper, telematic, electronic, computerized or otherwise automated media; the data are stored and processed exclusively in EU countries under GDPR jurisdiction. The data is processed using processes, procedures and technical security measures in order to preserve their confidentiality, integrity and availability. The billing data and all the documents uploaded by the Customers themselves on the Babylon Cloud technological platform are kept exclusively for the contractual duration of the services and for a "grace period" at the end of the service within which the Customer has the faculty to recover them. The contact data are kept as long as they are necessary with respect to the legitimate purposes for which they were collected, unless any interested party explicitly expresses their will to remove them.
7 RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY – The party interested to data processing can exercise the following rights:
- right to obtain information on which data are processed by the owner (right to information);
- right to request and obtain the data held by the owner in an intelligible form (right of access);
- right to withdraw consent at any time;
- exercise the opposition to the treatment in whole or in part;
- right to object to automated processing;
- right to obtain the cancellation of data held by the owner;
- right to obtain the updating or correction of the data provided;
- the right to request and obtain an anonymous transformation of the data;
- the right to request and obtain the blocking or limitation of data processed in violation of the law and those whose retention is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes of the processing;
- right to data portability.
8 OPPOSITION TO PROCESSING - The customer may, for reasons connected to their particular situation, oppose the processing of their personal data if it is based on legitimate interest or if it occurs for commercial promotion activities, by sending the request to the Data Protection Officer at the email address email@example.com. The Customer has the right to have their personal data deleted if there is no legitimate prevailing reason of the Data Controller with respect to the one that gave rise to the request, and in any case in the event that the Customer has opposed the processing for commercial promotion activities.
9 COMPLAINT OF THE INTERESTED PARTY - The interested party can lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority on the Italian territory (Garante per la Privacy) or the one that carries out its duties and exercises its powers in the Member State where the alleged violation of the GDPR has occurred.
the links that indicate how to manage or disable cookies for the most popular internet browsers are the following:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20co